A little about me...

Hello everybody, and welcome to my digital literacy blog! Before the writing-writing begins, I'll share a few things about myself.

Like many of you, I am a graduate student here at RIC. This is the last course I need to take before graduating the MAT program, where my focus is secondary English. I'm actually taking this class as a substitute for adolescent lit -- but I think it will be just as insightful and helpful.



Because I student taught this past spring, summer has been mostly about working (a lot) at my family's business and trying to relax and reflect on what the next step is in my life. While not in class or at work, I'm usually either at the gym, thinking/daydreaming about what I want to write next (I keep my own personal blog for poetry and reflection, which has been neglected since March), and slowly working through my bookshelf.

As an almost-certified teacher, I look forward to learning from all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final reflection

padlet